cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 Licensing (QM, CR)

a.mendezchavez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, i understand about QM licensing and named users, this are for Recording voice only and archive, but what about CR Licensing? what enable it?  i understand that this enable Search function and Playback... but this must be QM Seat = CR Seat? or can be just for supervisors?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yep QM definitally has the search function as well.

Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Call Recording and Quality Management Application User Guide 8.0; search and play starts on page 65.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sorry, CR licenses are still named-user. You must have one for every user that will be recorded.

Thank you Jonathan, my next question is, QM is recording and archive, there is an option on QM Administrator to search and playback recordings? and can export? or i need the CR license too?

You can export recordings with any of the the licenses. That's a permission you set in the Administrator app.

CR = Recording only.

QM = Recording plus scoring of the calls.

AQM = Recording, scoring, and computer display capture with call audio.

Oh i see, CR is have less enabled features than QM, then is fine, i have the right number of QM so i dont need CR then. Last question, the search feature on CR, QM have this too or something similar feature?

Yep QM definitally has the search function as well.

Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Call Recording and Quality Management Application User Guide 8.0; search and play starts on page 65.

Thank you very much Jonathan!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: