Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 & MoH

basheerh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I installed UCCX 7.0(1) SR05 with HA option with CM 6.1.2.1000-13.

Everything is working fine but I have to reset Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App feature service in CM every two days because the callers to UCCX start to get System Error prompt once they select to speak to an agent (which is time the caller started to be on hold). After checking the log files in CCX, the following message appears many times with many contacts:

MIVR-SS_TEL-3-HOLD_FAILED:Hold failed: All Call

Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.ResourceUnavailableExceptionImpl: Unable to hold call. ,Failure reason=CTIERR_HOLDFAILED=0x8ccc000f::Hold was rejected by line control or call control, state=43

at this point I restarted the mentioned service in CM and everything went fine. But I have to do this every two days.

Any help it will be highly appreciated?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Basheer

This looks more like an issue you should follow up with TAC to investigate why your resource are all used up.

However in the mean time to know proactive if your resource are getting used and not release you can run real time monitoring tool from your CUCM.

Monitor your media resource to see if the resources are being released.

Should you notice that your resources are being freed however UCCX still gets the errors then the respective teams will need to look at why the transfer to agent failed on the CUCM and UCCX.

Regards

Hoai Huynh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This looks more like a MTP session issue in MRGL.  Can you increase the MTP sessions or create a new MTP which can handle more calls and see if it helps ?

Regards

thanks for your reply.

I've already increased the Maximum Multicast Connections in MoH server configuration but it just gives me much time till the system suffers the same problem again.

thanks,

Hi Basheer

This looks more like an issue you should follow up with TAC to investigate why your resource are all used up.

However in the mean time to know proactive if your resource are getting used and not release you can run real time monitoring tool from your CUCM.

Monitor your media resource to see if the resources are being released.

Should you notice that your resources are being freed however UCCX still gets the errors then the respective teams will need to look at why the transfer to agent failed on the CUCM and UCCX.

Regards

Hoai Huynh