cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0.2 CAD problems

tconnorbok
Level 1
Level 1

I am having problem with agents going into NO READY. I have done the upgrade to the CAD but I still have the problem. It could happen three or four times a day or on other day sit might not happen.

I was wondering if others have had this same problem. Before the upgrade we were on 4.2 and we never had these issues. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hi,

Would it  be possible  to get some specific details like....

1) What is the exact version (full version) of UCCX you have? How many Servers?

2) What is the exact version (full version) of CUCM you have? How many servers?

3) What is the CAD version installed on  all the Agents Devices?

4) When  was the first time this problem was reported?

5) Are UCCX and CUCM servers are on the same Network?

6) Was there any change on the system or on the network before this problem happened?

Thanks,

Karthik

1) What is the exact version (full version) of UCCX you have? 8.0.2 How many Servers? 2 We run HA

2) What is the exact version (full version) of CUCM you have? 8.0.3 How many servers? Location BTC 1PUB, 2 SUBS, 1 TFTP, 1 MUSIC, Location ROC 2 SUBS, 1 TFTP, 1 MUSIC

3) What is the CAD version installed on all the Agents Devices? 8.0.2.300

4) When  was the first time this problem was reported? We have had this problem since we went to the new version FEB 1, 2011. With the old version of IPCC 4.2 I never had this issue.

5) Are UCCX and CUCM servers are on the same Network? No, we have different regions going to different CUCM locations but the primary UCCX server is at our BTC location. The users that experience the issue can be registered to either CUCM location.

6) Was there any change on the system or on the network before this problem happened? When we implemented the new servers we just built a new VLAN at both sites and implemented QoS where it was needed. The connection between both sites is a Gig. I have local users that have the problem now and then and I have remote offices that experience the issue. I fist thought it might be the version of software on the phones but after installing a new group on the system with 7962s they started to see the issue also. Sometimes the phones will just start to register or just the CAD will lose services it is really strange. I thought at first it was a network issue but i segmented a group of users to a single 100m switch with a Gig uplink back to the core and they still had the issue.

hi,

1.       Can you provide the AgentXXXX.cfg and AgentXXXX.dbg files from

the "log" folder in your Agent Desktop installation location, along with

the date and time when the latest freeze occurred for that agent?

2.       Please collect the following logs from UCCX for all

sub-categories in XDebugging4 level, reproduce the issue :

a.      Cisco Desktop Service

b.      UCCX Engine

To configure logs for these 2 services (above), please follow the following

procedure:

1.       Open the Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability page

(https://IP_ADDRESS/uccxservice).

2.       Go to Trace > Configuration.

3.       Select the service:

a.       Cisco Unified CCX Desktop Services

b.      Cisco Unified CCX Engine

4.       Select "Uncheck all" and then check all the fields in

"XDebugging4" level.

You'll then have to re-create the issue and collect logs for that

time-frame from RTMT.

Thanks,

Karthik

Yeah, I will collect this information. I haven't had any complaints lately but I will check with the users and have them notify me when it happens.