Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0 (2) - script for holliday

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I need change the script about holliday in my Customer, but, I never implement this specific script. Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson                   

6 Replies 6

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

do you have a script or you need to edit one.

for holiday you need to need to add "Day of Week" and "Time of Day" to check the holiday and make the proper action you need.

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Hi Anas,

We have a script, now I need edit one, but, I don´t have practice about this and need of explanation.

Thanks,

Wilson

M'kay, where did you get stuck? What is it exactly you need help with?

G.

Hi Gergely,

This Customer is complaining that the call are being directed for queue in days that not is work, because, for this year we have change calendary date and necessary correct the script and put the correct date about holiday

Thanks,

Wilson

It would be really helpful if you could just share your script. Or a screenshot of it. And tell us what you have changed.

Hi Gergely,

I spoken again with my Customer, in the really He not have script for specific holiday. Today he have the script for weekend and he would like change this script to attend too in the holiday.

I don´t experience with creating script, do You have any model?

Thanks,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: