Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0 Scripting

ashrus7809
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Please find the below scenario and advice me how to pass AgentID information from Application script to another Application script.

Scenario
---------

- There are two scripts
- First script is the main one, which is having two CSQ's
- Second script is for Quality survey purpose, meanse before terminate the call, agent will transfer the call to Quality survey script to rate the agent performance.
- Once the call is transfered to quality survey script, the caller will rate agent performance and these information should be write in to the database including the AgentID from the Main script

Thanks,

Ashraf

1 Reply 1

Marhaba Ashraf,

Listen , your request is really complicated and you can't do it as you are proposing.

The only thing that came to my mind to have it working is :

1- creat another database (or table) to include two columns (Callid and agentsID)

2- on the primary script , create a variable (type user) and use the select resource step when trasfereing to agent and choose no to connect

3- on the selected tab under the select resource , use connect step and assign the user to that step.

4- open a DB connection and write on the temp database (step 1) the agentID (user created and assigned) and the callid.

5- before the call finished , the agent should transfer the call to a new script , the new scrip should begin with reading the DB based on the caller id , in that step you will get the agentID and assign it to a variable to be used later , also delete the record from the temp database so it can't be used in the future if the same caller called .

Please try it and let me know fi this was helpful.

Amer