Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, Does anyone have a wav file I can use instead ofputting a call on hold/wait 30 secs/take off hold. I have seen a 30 seconds one around somewhere.Many ThanksPaul

Outbound dialer is not stable andsometime we have to restart the BaImport (process) in Logger to make it workingWe have applied  below SR and ES for the Agent /MR PGICM 7.0_SR4;CTIOS7.0(0)SR2& ES13/ES25We have applied  below SR and ES for the Agent /...

Hi All,Currently I am working on an ACD script for a customer's help desk. The version is UCCX 7.0.1 SR4 Premium. The requirements are once the call is complete and the agent selects the Wrap-Up Data, to send an email to their ticketing system with t...

ryan_bell by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Please find the below scenario and advice me how to pass AgentID information from Application script to another Application script.Scenario---------- There are two scripts- First script is the main one, which is having two CSQ's- Second scrip...

we are testing UCCE for CCM failover with Local DNS SRV. We have enabled the "Use DNS SRV type query:YES"&"Resolve SRV records locally:1" on CVP Call server configuration SIP tab.The srv.xml file updated with CCM  IP addrs in this path \Cisco\CVP\con...

cjprakash by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX 7 & MoH

Hi,I installed UCCX 7.0(1) SR05 with HA option with CM 6.1.2.1000-13.Everything is working fine but I have to reset Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App feature service in CM every two days because the callers to UCCX start to get System Error prompt o...

basheerh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes