cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 CLI command run uccx sp <database_name> <sp_name>

lincun-qian
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 8.5.1, skill based routing. Is it possible to change skill sets with these command?

run uccx sp

The reason behind that is same agent on one shift working as team1 memeber - backup as team2, and another shift working as team2 memeber - backup as team1. One solution is configure two seperate Agent accounts with different skill sets, but end user does not like this idea and they found this command.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851cli.pdf

There is no too much explaination about this command. Understand this needs to be done by ssh login as administrator, I think this can be pre-script in securityCRT.

Appreciate any comments.

Best regards,

Lincun

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I would strongly advise against using CLI for daily configuration tasks (and, by the way, it is not elegant at all). Second, stored procedures are not part of the official API for UCCX, so if you run into problems, Cisco TAC might tell you to go away. Third, I am not aware of any documented stored procedure to perform this task - but of course, there might be one, you just need to dig deep into the database of the UCCX.

To sum it up: no, don't do that.

G.

Appreciate your help.

Lincun