Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Historical Reporting

Paul Wills
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I recently had to delete a CSQ from UCCX admin - all good no longer shows there but it still shows in HRC - is there a way to ensure its removed from there also?

Similarly if I mis-spell a CSQ and remove it and correct my mistake again doesn't get removed from HRC

Any thoughts?

Regards

Paul

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Paul

That's kind of the way the DB is designed - basically a history of all the CSQs is kept so that you can report on calls made to CSQs that have been deleted or renamed.

Eventually it should purge out with age, but you can't selectively age out a single CSQ or agent for example.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Paul

That's kind of the way the DB is designed - basically a history of all the CSQs is kept so that you can report on calls made to CSQs that have been deleted or renamed.

Eventually it should purge out with age, but you can't selectively age out a single CSQ or agent for example.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks very much - I guess that makes naming convections extremely important

Paul

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App