Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 Differentiate between new and requeued Emails

Hi All,

It would be of great help if anyone could guide me whether there are any features in UCCX 8 that lets Email Agents differentiate a new Email from a requeued one.

Is there a way to configure CAD so that Agents can mark emails that are requeued ?

Also, is it possible for Agents to receive new Emails when he / she has an Email on hold, to be worked later ?

Many thanks !

Thanks & Regards,

Anand

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No on the requeue differentiation. Unlike phone calls, emails do not show a journal of what has happened to them.

There is a setting that allows the system to assign up to five emails at a time to the agent. This is done through Desktop Admin under Email Settings > Global Settings.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/cda85ccxug-cm.pdf page 200.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for the quick response !

I am now clear aout the differentiation part.

Based on the scenario below, Please advise if I understood EMAIL CSQs correctly

Suppose an Agent puts an Email on hold to be worked later and Automatic Requeeuing on logout is not enabled,

When the Agent logs into CAD the next time, The Email that was put on hold will still be available and additionally there would be a maximum of 4 new / requeued Emails can come to his/her queue. Assuming that the Email Settings-> Global Settings part is configured as required.

Thanks again for the help !

Warm Regards,

Anand

If the requeue-on-logout setting is disabled it remains assigned to the agent until they login again. CCX will only assign new emails to an agent when they are in the Email Ready state. The agent would not have new emails when they login again, just what they had before logging off. As soon as they go ready up to four additional emails could be assigned to them though.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.