cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 Informix Database Connectivity

rleasure9875
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, I'm a database guy, not a phone guy so please forgive me in advance if I ask something stupid.

I've have been researching this for the last two days.  From what I gather, connectivity to the Informix database used in UCCX 8 is possible using the IBM Informix client software, but not supported by TAC.  I've also gathered that the login id to use is the same one used by the Historical Reporting Tool.  It appears to me that this id is uccxhrc, however no one who installed this system seems to know what the password is.

So, is this the correct login id?

Is the password system generated at install, or did someone actually setup this login id and assign a password?

Is it possible to change uccxhrc's password without breaking other things in the system?

Thanks,

RIck L.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Connectivity to the UCCX 8.x informix database is possible and yes its correct that TAC does not support it.

In regards to the historical user queries in 8.x the user ID is "uccxhruser" and the password of this user can be changed through UCCX administrator - tools - paswword managent page.

Section "Creating a System DSN for Wallboard" also provides some pointers on how to create a DSN connection to UCCX database

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/configuration/guide/uccx801ag.pdf

Hope this helps

Anuj

View solution in original post

If the info is helpfull please rate the question

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Connectivity to the UCCX 8.x informix database is possible and yes its correct that TAC does not support it.

In regards to the historical user queries in 8.x the user ID is "uccxhruser" and the password of this user can be changed through UCCX administrator - tools - paswword managent page.

Section "Creating a System DSN for Wallboard" also provides some pointers on how to create a DSN connection to UCCX database

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/configuration/guide/uccx801ag.pdf

Hope this helps

Anuj

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

If the info is helpfull please rate the question

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: