Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.x Call Control Group Object Error

ruimartins1000
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

After a UCCX v8.5 fresh install on UCS C-210M I Cannot create any call control group. After staying processing for a while, it returns OBJECT ERROR as you can see in attach.

I've went to network services to check and see that Telephony Sub System  is OUT OF SERVICE. Meanwhile I've checked the toubleshooting guide for UCCX 8.x but nothing fixes it:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Troubleshooting_Tips_for_Unified_CCX_8.0#Telephony_Subsystem_Out_Of_Service_or_Partial_Service_Issues

My JATPI and RMCM users on CUCM have Standard CTI Enable Role.

I'm using the DEMO LIC provided by the ISO file.

This happens also on my UCCX 8.0 installation! with DEMO LICs as well.

I Cannot figure it out. ANy hints?

Thx in advance,

Rui

5 Replies 5

jose.albino
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rui,

I have already installed a UCCX 8.0SU2 with a CUCM 7.1.5 and i have not seen this error.

Can you confirm what is exactly the version you have on UCCX and on CUCM. It may be that the CUCM you are using is not compatible with this version.

Also doing a JTAPI Resync normaly fixes Telephony issue, but From the link you provided i have seen that you have that test there as well.

Cheers,

José

ruimartins1000
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I've figured it out.

I was using CUCM v8.0 and UCCX 8.0 compatible versions. I had a "dummy" NTP configured for both servers which means that they were presenting dates from 1993 and were not synchronized.

Fixing that it started to work with any problem with the DEMO Lics.

For the couple CUCM v8.5 and UCCX v8.5, after this correction my created CTI Ports didn't get registered on CUCM. The issue is that I'm using a Beta version of the UCCX 8.5 which I was told that "don't" work anymore since January. Meaning that some crucial services do not get Started i.e: AXL Web Service.

All the best,

Rui

Hi Rui and Jose,  Hope all is well.  We are receiving the identical "Object Error" for UCCX 8.5(1)SU1 and CUCM 8.5.1, while creating new Call Control Groups or upload the import list for the Outbound Subsystem.  NTP is configured correctly and working, licensing is permanent for both CUCM and UCCX.  I can only suspect the problem is AXL related. Anything else I can do before I raise a TAC case?   Cheers! Yavuz

Hi!

double check on the CUCM servers that AXL and UXL Web services are up and running.

Otherwise, check the bug below and go for TAC.

Regards,

Rui

check out this bug http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCti39300

It doesnt mention about the " object error " being faced on Outbound campaign import contact page. If you open a tac case for it, please share the findings.

HTH

GP.