Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent for two CSQ

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Guys

I have an Agent1 in the CSQ1 and I need the Agent1 attempt the overflow for CSQ2.

Agent1 : Skill SK_CSQ1
Competence Level: 5

Agent2: Skill SK_CSQ2
Competence Level:5

CSQ1:

Resource Pool Selection Model: Resource Skills
Service Level: 5
Service Level Percentage: 70
Resource Selection Criteria :Most Skilled.
Skill: SK_CSQ1

CSQ2:

Resource Pool Selection Model: Resource Skills
Service Level: 5
Service Level Percentage: 70
Resource Selection Criteria :Most Skilled.
Skill : SK_CSQ2

TIA

Cristian

13 Replies 13

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will need to achieve this through scripting. Attaching a sample script that will get you going, any further questions you have feel free to ask.

Regards

Deepak

Dear Deepak

Is there no way using a a combination of skill ?

TIA
Cristian

Yes there is, you an assign Skill SK_CSQ2 to agents who are part of CSQ1 and assign them the required competency level. If you want them to be choose only after agents from CSQ2 are exhausted then assign them lower competency compared to agents of CSQ2.

Regards

Deepak

Dear Deepak

I have a doubt...

If you want them to be choose only after agents from CSQ2 are exhausted then assign them lower competency compared to agents of CSQ2....

TIA
Cristian

So this is how it works, you assign a skill to a CSQ Skill SK_CSQ2 in this case that had been assigned with CSQ2. There you also define a minimum competence default value is 5 unless you increase or decrease it. After this, you assign the skill to an agent by going into Subsystem >> RmCm >> Resources and there also you have to give it a competency level that again is 5 by default unless you change. Now when I say

If you want them to be choose only after agents from CSQ2 are exhausted then assign them lower competency compared to agents of CSQ2

I mean agents who are part of CSQ1, assign them Skill SK_CSQ2 and choose the competence level which is less than agents who are part of CSQ2.  Hence, there is an agent lets say Agent X who is part of CSQ1 then assign him Skill SK_CSQ2 and give the competence of 5 whereas lets say there is another agent Agent Y who is part of CSQ2 then assign him Skill SK_CSQ2 and give the competence more than 5 that could be anything between 6 to 10. By doing this, you will ensure till the time there is a single agent available in CSQ2 call will always route to him/her since you have selected Resource Selection Criteria as Most Skilled and only in case when there is no available agent in CSQ2, call will go to agent in CSQ1

Regards

Deepak

Dear Deepak

For scenario CSQ2 are exhausted, I have configured the following:

CSQ1

Contact Service Queue Name CSQ1
Contact Service Queue Type Voice
Contact Queuing Criteria FIFO
Automatic Work Disabled
Wrapup Time 0 Second(s)
Resource Selection Criteria Most Skilled
Resource Pool Selection Model Resource Skills
Skills SK_CSQ1( Competence Level:5;Weight:1;Order:1 )

Resources
Agent1

CSQ2

Contact Service Queue Name CSQ2
Automatic Work Disabled
Wrapup Time 0 Second(s)
Skills SK_CSQ2( Competence Level:5;Weight:1;Order:1 )

Resources
Agent2

Agent1
Assigned Skills:
SK_CSQ1 (8)
SK_CSQ2 (6)

Agent2
Assigned Skills:
SK_CSQ2 (6)

this is correct?

TIA

Cristian

Deepak already provided a pretty good explanation on how it works. Your scenario should look like this;

CSQ1

Contact Service Queue Name CSQ1
Automatic Work Disabled
Wrapup Time 0 Second(s)
Skills SK_CSQ1( Competence Level:5;Weight:1;Order:1 )

Resources
Agent1

CSQ2

Contact Service Queue Name CSQ2
Automatic Work Disabled
Wrapup Time 0 Second(s)
Skills SK_CSQ2( Competence Level:5;Weight:1;Order:1 )

Resources

Agent1
Agent2

Agent1
Assigned Skills:
SK_CSQ1 (8)
SK_CSQ2 (6)

Agent2
Assigned Skills:
SK_CSQ2 (6)

Since you assigned Agent1 to the following skills; SK_CSQ1 and SK_CSQ2. Agent1 would only receive calls from SK_CSQ1 because Agent2 doesn't process this skill. Agent1 and Agent2 would both receive calls from SK_CSQ2 because both agents have this skill. However, you assigned the same skill level to both agents; SK_CSQ2 (6)... thus, calls would be presented to the Longest Available Agent or which ever agent is logged in and ready.

If you want Agent1 to act as a backup agent for SK_CSQ2, then you need to assign this agent a lower skill level than Agent2. However, if you assigned Agent1 the following skill level; SK_CSQ2 (4)... then, Agent1 wouldn't receive calls about SK_CSQ2 because you determined the minimum skill level to answer SK_CSQ2 calls must be 5.

"Skills SK_CSQ1( Competence Level:5;Weight:1;Order:1 )"

This would be the same thing as NOT assigning Agent1 a skill level for SK_CSQ2. So, if you assigned Agent1 the following skill level; SK_CSQ2 (5)... then Agent1 would only handle calls about SK_CSQ2 when Agent2 isn't available. Does that make sense?

Dear Mark

Thank you for you answer.!

I just made the change. The backup Agent1 apply for Agent2 is on busy and not ready condition?

TIA
Cristian

The backup Agent1 apply for Agent2 is on busy and not ready condition?

What exactly do you mean by this. Is the Agent 1 not getting call if Agent2 is busy or not available. Remember if both the agents i.e., Agent 1 and Agent 2 are available and there is a call for CSQ2 then it will always go to Agent 2 first sine he/she has a higher competency.

Regards

Deepak

I don't know what you exactly mean by, "The backup Agent1 apply for Agent2 is on busy and not ready condition?"

In this scenario, Agent1 and Agent2 should be assigned the following skills;

Agent1
Assigned Skills:
SK_CSQ1 (8)
SK_CSQ2 (5)

Agent2
Assigned Skills:
SK_CSQ2 (6)

Assuming the minimum competency for SK_CSQ2 is 5... then, Agent2 would always be presented the SK_CSQ2 calls prior to Agent1, since Agent2 has a higher skill level than Agent1.

If Agent2 is busy (off-hook), or Agent2 goes into a Not Ready status, or Agent2 is not logged into Cisco Finesse... then, Agent1 would be presented the call because Agent2 isn't available. But, as long as Agent2 is logged into Cisco Finesse and he/she goes into a Ready status, then Agent2 would be presented the SK_CSQ2 calls before Agent1.

Dear Deepak and Mark

Good works !!!

Thank you for your patience

Regards

Cristian

It looks like that your issue had been resolved Christian glad to know that. Please remember to mark the thread as Answered is there are no further questions on the topic.

Regards

Deepak

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hello 

Someone can help me?

TIA

Cristian