cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Agent losing skills and team settings

mark goff
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Using UCCX System version: 10.5.1.11001-49.

The issue I have is randomly agents will lose their skills and teams settings obviously stopping the agents taking calls. The users details are still in Resources just now in the default team with no skills. So far it's never been the same agents and it is just random when it occurs. 

we have at present on this cluster 262 agents spread across multiple applications.

Was just wondering if anyone had seen this before and if there might be a fix. 

2 Replies 2

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

We had this issue, but I am not sure if it is related to yours.

We had issues with our LDAP integration.

Suddenly, the LDAP would not find certain people. They were all agents that had been added after a certain date.

Turns out, we were synchronizing against a cluster of AD servers, and every once in a while it would hit a 'bad' server, that had not synchronized with the other AD servers (after that 1 particular date).

So, when the Synchronization hit that one server, those users didnt exist anymore...  and just like that, they disappeared from UCCX... but they are still in CUCM till the midnight cleanup, or something like that...  we'd hit to do a manual LDAP sync, it would hit one of the 'good' AD servers, and all the agents came back, in default team.

This is good insight, and something I've written about before, and something there's even a documentation defect for.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvm22621