cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCx and MS Exchange 2013

brbrewer
Level 1
Level 1

Does Cisco have a roadmap for support of MS Exchange 2013 across  UCCx 9.x and related collaboration products.

Specifically when can we expect support / compatibility for UCCx 9.x email queueing?

Social minor 9.x support?

IM/Presence 9. x support?

Unity Connections support?

Thanks,

Brady-

4 Replies 4

wasimanwar
Level 1
Level 1

Any update on this?

Thanks

Wasim

Dhyeem
Level 1
Level 1

Dear ,,

I have a UCCX working fine with a MS Exchange , the Email is working fine with me ... I haven't understand you Questoin , you are searching for how to integrate ?

slangelier
Level 1
Level 1

I have implementations where questions have beed raised on this issue, if it is working then Cisco needs to provide an update on this issue to say that it is supported. Sooner then later in my case it is a risk item for a customer's migration to Exchange 2013.

Stephan

lloyd.johnson
Level 1
Level 1

Ver 10 and 10.5 design guides indicate Exchange (no version) under premium licence guide. While ver 9.x indicates 2003,2007 and 2010.  I see no answer in this forum. I guess its off to the LAB ... If Cisco could reply would save me some time and customer frustration. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: