Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX call back

ilyas.safarov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello dears,

Need your help regarding UCCX call back.

Our customer wants to have the call back feature on non-working days(no ready agents in CSQ). I'am aware about place call feature from script and know it's not requiring any outbound licenses to implement. But as i understand ,since someone requested call back (let's say in Saturday) the main script will call another script to connect to agent,then to redirect the call to the requester and till Monday my CTI port per call back request will be busy. Also there can be issues with max. step limit in script. Please note, we don't have outbound licenses. We just have 10 premium inbound seats.

Am i right on the above? Also could you please advice a solution for this.

Thanks in advance,

Ilyas.

4 Replies 4

Your thinking is right, you should not offer callback during off hours.

david

Thanks for reply,

But i found a solution with direct preview option by making API call from script to UCCX. Here i will insert the call back number. Still testing.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,

Ilyas

But you said you didn't have outbound just inbound, how are you doing this then?

david

As per Cisco we don't need the outbound seat licenses for Direct Preview outbound calls. Licenses for it comes with the Premium seats. Outbound seat licenses  is required for Progressive and Predictive outbound campaigns.