Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am working through Cisco's example scripts in the guide Getting Started with Scripts, Release 10.0(1).   The script that I am stuck on is in chapter 9  is called "hello.aef" - image below shows the 4 line script.  The text for the html files ("welc...

Hell0_aef.JPG CCXAdminDocRepository.jpg RunTimeException.JPG
Peter G by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello, I am working on a custom wrap up gadget with external list of codes. The wrap up options show up when a new call has been answered. The gadget works with no issues. The problem I can't fix is when refreshing the browser, the wrap up options are...

vladpetra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request to look at one of my queues and pull a report on whose contact center extension rang, whether the call was handled, abandoned, etc from the beginning of the year and they would like it to be sorted by week Is this even possible?  I'v...

hankej by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cucm pub/sub1 and sub 2 installed (version 11.5), i also have uccx (11.6) integrated with it.  now i have to create a new cucm cluster (v12.0) and point existing uccx 11.6 to this new cucm cluster. is it possible to do it. as per following doc...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There is one running script , call comes from ITSP > CUCM > CTI RP > UCCX , here one script already configured with associated prompt press 1 for X, 2 for Y, 3 for Z and 4 for Nothing. Mean nothing is configured against pressing 4.I want to redire...

Dears,We will be upgrading our UCCX from 11.5 to 12.5.I was checking the compatibility matrix of both versions and I noticed that CCX 11.5 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.6 and CCX 12.0 runs on CentOS 6.8.Since the Linux version will change...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes