cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Call Control Group selection for Call Consult Transfer

ncraven
Level 1
Level 1

I have two Call Control Groups - one for production and the other for test. I have configured a trigger pointing to the latter for testing. One of my test scripts redirects a call using the Call Consult Transfer. I want the transfer to use a channel of the test CCG but the call uses a channel of the production CCG. (I have different CSSs configured for the different groups so it is important I use the correct CTI ports.) Unlike the Place Call step, the Call Consult Transfer step does not offer a way to select the CCG. How can I force the Call Consult Transfer step to use a particular CCG?

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to configure the Trigger (aka CTI Route Point) of the incoming test call to use the test CCG (aka CTI Port).

This works just like a physical phone & DN: you have to transfer a call using the CCG on which the call is active on.

That's what I expected. I mentioned in my post that had I configured the trigger to use the correct CCG. Subsequently, I tested the Call Redirect step and it does use the CCG configured on the trigger. I returned to the Call Consult Transfer and it used the wrong CCG. Sounds like a bug.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: