cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CUIC Interval report on calls to an application

andersoi
Level 1
Level 1

Within CUIC I can do an interval report per CSQ, this is great as I can see the calls per hour for a given or group of CSQs.  However in my script logic, well before a call is assigned to a CSQ we check for opening hours and holidays etc so those calls are never assigned to a CSQ, is there an easy/good/recomended way to be able to see from within CUIC how many calls per interval were recieved into a given application or DN in the 'closed' hours for that contact centre?  I can probably hack something together with an export of the call-by-call cdr report and excel, but something that's easily display-able in CUIC would be better.

In a similar thread, ideally I'd like to be able to report on abandoned calls per application rather than per CSQ to be able to determine dropped calls during the menu logic prior to CSQ selection, are there any recommended tactics for this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ian

I hope you're keeping well up there? 

1) OOH Calls - there are a couple of reports prefixed 'Application' that report on the Application (i.e. calls to app x, including those that never reach a CSQ). AFAIK they don't do 'intervals' out of the box however. 

2) Those 'Application' reports will also give you some abandon stats. Again, no interval function! 

The other thing is how granularly you want to report - some customers use 'set enterprise data' steps in the script to save 'progress', e.g. 'answered', 'support menu 1' etc could be tagged as the call proceeds through the script, so you can then report on where folks are dropping out.

Custom reporting would be an option to get whatever stats you want out of it, integrated into the CUIC interface...  but that process can be a good few days work.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ian

I hope you're keeping well up there? 

1) OOH Calls - there are a couple of reports prefixed 'Application' that report on the Application (i.e. calls to app x, including those that never reach a CSQ). AFAIK they don't do 'intervals' out of the box however. 

2) Those 'Application' reports will also give you some abandon stats. Again, no interval function! 

The other thing is how granularly you want to report - some customers use 'set enterprise data' steps in the script to save 'progress', e.g. 'answered', 'support menu 1' etc could be tagged as the call proceeds through the script, so you can then report on where folks are dropping out.

Custom reporting would be an option to get whatever stats you want out of it, integrated into the CUIC interface...  but that process can be a good few days work.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: