Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon, I'm having an issue getting a macro to work within Desktop Administrator for a test work flow i have setup. I have a need to force agents into Email Ready after each call. I was trying to achieve this by creating a macro via the Voice...

kevinigvr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC 8.5 CUCM 8.5 Created an HTTP triggered script, it calls a number out of a database, plays a message and offers menu options.  One of them being to talk to a live operator.  I'm queuing the call, but when the agent answers, they are stuck in rese...

The following training courses for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) have been updated to help you take advantage of new cloud/mobility features, and APIs:Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 – AUCCE1 (v2.0)Admini...

jefcampb by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, Can any one explain me the below clarification on ICM Script editor 8.51. What the Call type node used for, and what will happen if we does not use that node?2. On enterprise Skill Group node, we can see Queue type Priority how does not functions...

I am creating a new script with Priority Treatment for incomming calls. Question: I want to have the priority calls listen to some menu's and not others. is there a way to check the prioity of a call to skip some menus? or should I just build another...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using UCCX 10.5 with Finesse 10.5, there is a Superivsor and a Agent, the Supervisor can slient monitor the Agent by Finesse. The sound stream goes to Supervisor’s IP Phone, could it be set that the sound stream goes to Supervisor’s PC running f...

Hi,I'm a CUCM 6.x user trying to install my comp copy of UCCX and 5 client licenses.  I've got a new MCX-7825-H4 that i'm using.  I've just installed Cisco's winOS for that model server and everything looks good from that end.  I'm using http://www.c...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes