Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

uccx 9.1

installation question.during the instalation I added the users that needed administrative right.  so after I restarted the server and login, none of the tabs works for uccx. I have the same issue with going into the ccx serviceability pages.Now if a ...

dshumake by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need UCCX Script: Samples ?

I have UCCX 8.6.2.22900-9installated on UCS, and configured. Just wondering if anyone knows how to use UCCX script to record prompt and save it 1 x Supervisor4 x AgentsBusiness hours 8am – 5pmholidays off (jan, feb, may, july, nov, dec)end of day - V...

Resolved! A doubt with a script in CCX 9

Hi I have a script wich a user can place a call to a DN, hear a prompt asking for leave a message to be recorded and after finish press #.Question is script is running all properly but i can not reach where is leaving message recorded.This is the scr...

All agents become not ready Suddenly

Does any one know what could be the reason why all the agents suddenly become not ready ?-Agents state after ring no answer set to : Ready-Automatic work and wrap up time disabled.-No skills,resource group based queue and circular call distribution.-...

Resolved! Prioritising Some numbers on queue

hi peoplewe are running call center and using call manager 8.5 with UCCX 8.5, we have some critical customers who want to attend there without waiting in the queue, please help me out and give me good suggestion to prioritize some numbers so they wou...

Resolved! character <enter> in script

Hi,I am developing a CCX 8.5 premium script and  I need to add a "new line" character in a string variable and  then to save this info inside a xlm file but so far i have not  made it. I have tried with \n\r but not, whole string value stays in the s...

CAD error

I have a prodcution contact center, everything runnning well but on thing. When I use cisco agent desktop, the "show/hide contact managemnt" button doesn't work. That is to say, before and after I click this button, the screen is same, the contact co...

mingl by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes