Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Customized Query- Multiple Resource Table Entries of same Agent

I am developing sql script to get CSR basic information and Login Logout details of CSR w.r.t Date. I am joining Resource table and AgentStateDetail on basis of ResourceID. Stats are coming fine. But  agents whose "resourceid" changes frequently (new skills were added continuously) are missing in the result set. 

e.g.

AgentA has resourceid=1001 on 1st Jan 2022

AgentA has changed resourceid=1030 on 3rd Jan 2022. ( previous entry of id1001 is set active='f' )

This change in ResourceID of same Resource with same extension, leads to missing statistics in my custom script.

Please advise what more conditions may i add in custom query join to handle the missing stats.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SOLUTION :

Instead of resourceid use column resourceloginname for Joining / consolidating multiple queries with agent bases statistics.

And dnt use the condition resource active = 't' in custom queries when fetching historical stats.

Doing above changes solved my problem. 

I am able to customize whole Store procedure and save it in UCCX Informix. I have successfully developed and deployed a Historical Agent Stats based Custom Report.

Thank you

(For any help contact: baseer.softengr@gmail.com)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

SOLUTION :

Instead of resourceid use column resourceloginname for Joining / consolidating multiple queries with agent bases statistics.

And dnt use the condition resource active = 't' in custom queries when fetching historical stats.

Doing above changes solved my problem. 

I am able to customize whole Store procedure and save it in UCCX Informix. I have successfully developed and deployed a Historical Agent Stats based Custom Report.

Thank you

(For any help contact: baseer.softengr@gmail.com)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: