Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Currently we are using PCCE 12.5 in our environment and I've been asked if there are any available API's for CUIC.  I know in previous versions there aren't any available and I've searched and have not found any for this version.  Does anybody have a...

Hi, I have a problem with Finesse. When trying to login with FIPPA on CIPC, it looks like this : So I try to check and access Finesse (desktop), and looks like this : Then I also saw that there was a CCX Engine service with Partial status :  I've res...

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG
Sgj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can UCCE 12.x supports on AWS cloud. not AWS product AWS connect. one of our client looking to move current on premise UCCE 11.x to AWS public cloud not Cisco HCS. Let us know anyone tested in LAB.   I just heard rumors that UCCE 12.5/ Customer journ...

NaguuCisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX 12.5 license

Hello. I am upgrading my UCCX environment from 10.5 to 12.5 and had a question about licensing. I currently have 10 Standard seats, 25 UCCX recording seats, and 100 total IVR ports. Did Cisco do away with the Standard seat in 12.5?

Hi,i have the following requirement. Appreciate your thoughts.I need to be able to transfer my queued calls to 3rd party destination outside Cisco platform. I am on  UCCE 11.6, CUBE and COLT being the SP. When I use a label node in ICM scripting and ...

sirf02 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,i deployment new environment for my customer with UCCX cluster.i configure for him basic script with menu and call redirect from all the menu options to some extensions in my call manager.when i call inside the organization ( Cisco IP ...