cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Database Drivers..

jmachiggins
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way I can list the drivers already installed on a system?

Thank You,

J

3 Replies 3

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

This is a good question..and I appreciate you bringing it here..What version of UCCX are you running? It seems Cisco might have moved some things around in 10.x that affect the ability to see the Drivers that a customer might be using...

Hi Sam, what do you mean (did not lay my dirty sticky hands on a 10.x system yet). G.

Well there's always going to be slight differences between major and minor versions of most products..nonetheless..I'll post the code that should display the installed jdbc drivers..the system I'm running currently is 10.5 and I have an integration with an ms sql server..(I was able to run the same code on a 9.x system with the same type of integration as well)..the code listed doesn't diplay the jtds installed driver..(in 10.5)..however it does when run in 9.x..I would assume this same file would run in 8.x and above..I'll leave it here for your use..

At this point, to answer the ops question..if you are in version 10.x+..and if you are just looking for the installed Driver Name (not the major/minor version) you could use the API (REST) by getting the DataSource and parsing out the Driver used for the particular DataSource(s) used on the system..Otherwise..in 9.x and perhaps below..the attached file..and block of code above in the graphic will list out the jdbc drivers installed on your system..