Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading recording server (QM 2.7.3)

aneesh abraham
Level 1
Level 1

HI 

We need to upgrade existing recording server (compliance recording )QM 2.7.3 to latest version . Now it is installed in an MCS server . We like to upgrade it to BE7K . Is this upgrade possible ? also I couldnt find QM documentation from Cisco site . If anyone done this before please advice .

Thanks   

3 Replies 3

Dragan Ilic
Level 4
Level 4

Just follow adequate installation guides from:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-workforce-optimization/products-installation-guides-list.html

In all of them you have upgrade section from which you should see what are your options...

BR,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan

I could see QM needs to be installed on Windows Server . My customer have compliance recording and need to be upgraded to BE7K . What I wanted to know is whether I need to install Windows server on BE7K because cisco account manager told us no need of Windows server for latest QM installation.

Is this info is correct ?

Thanks

As I said just check installation guides from link provided - there are installation requirements section...if there, for latest version of QM, is need for Windows - then you must have windows.

I didn't play with latest QM so didn't read these documents...and yes for long time QM was implemented on top of Win and maybe something changed in latest release.

BR,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: