Helpful
Replies

UCCX Editor - DB Get variables are deleted when i add certain DB fields

pescla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have a DB Read and a DB Get, nothing special. This is my DB Read:

SELECT * FROM dbo.T_Ansprechpartner, dbo.T_Projekte
LEFT JOIN dbo.T_Abwesenheiten ON dbo.T_Projekte.KundenbetreuerID = dbo.T_Abwesenheiten.KundenbetreuerID
LEFT JOIN dbo.T_ZuordnungVertretungsgruppenMitarbeiter ON dbo.T_Projekte.KundenbetreuerID = dbo.T_ZuordnungVertretungsgruppenMitarbeiter.BenutzerID
WHERE ($SQLANI = dbo.T_Ansprechpartner.Telefon1
OR $SQLANI = dbo.T_Ansprechpartner.Telefon2)
AND dbo.T_Ansprechpartner.KundenID = dbo.T_Projekte.KundenID
ORDER BY (CASE WHEN dbo.T_Projekte.Auftragsart = '11' THEN 0 ELSE 1 END), dbo.T_Projekte.PhasenID DESC, dbo.T_Projekte.VertragsdatumAktuellervertrag DESC

However, i encountered a critical issue when i try to add new fields to the DB Get after adjusting the Read to get another Table.

I have a Table with Vacation dates of Employees. In this table there are two fields with java.sql.Timestamp Dates - start and end Date. I could add almost all fields without issues and the script works, so far so good, as you can see below i already added "ZeitraumVon" (Beginning of Vacation). But when i try to add "ZeitraumBis" (the end of vacation - exact same DB field type, everything is the same, its just a different field) - EVERY variable in the DB Get is deleted, leaving me confused with an empty window.

The same issue also happens with one other DB field from another table - this one is just a string, so i cant tell what exactly the issue is. Does someone know this problem?

image.png

Heres what i tried:

- saving and reloading / restarting the UCCX editor

- restarting the VM

- refreshing DB schema several times

- completely re-creating the DB Read AND DB Get

- just trying the same thing over and over, nothing worked. What could be the possible cause that UCCX just randomly deletes all variables? If there would be an issue with the DB or anything, i would expect to get an error. But in this case, no error, i press OK, i open it up again and its empty.

3 Replies 3

what version are you running? I believe there was a bug in the 9 or 10 train where the field selection will get randomly erased and you had to manually re-enter it. Also, are you able to add fields from multiple tables? I don't remember ever doing that so I'm not sure.

david

hello, the system is actually running version 11 - manually reeintering sadly doesnt help, this issue is constant and always happens, although i observed that it only happens when the DB Get im editing already has quite a few other fields, in a new DB Get with only the faulty field it does not happen.

I think you're going to have to go the TAC way, sounds like a bug to me.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: