cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Finesse Workflow

dannoofWI
Level 1
Level 1

We have agents on UCCX System version: 10.6.1.11003-29 using Finesse.

There is a workflow which is set to activate upon 'When a Call ends'. This workflow functions just fine except I am getting reports that it will activate when the agent puts the caller on hold.

Has anyone experienced this? What can I look for to get this resolved?

2 Replies 2

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Did you check your CUCM Call Detail Records and verify that the caller is not hanging up when being placed on hold?  Validate this by checking the disconnect reason/terminating side.

The hold feature on Cisco IP Telephony is designed so that the Cisco / Agent side of the call leg cannot hang-up on a call that is placed on hold.  You must retrieve the call before it can be terminated.  So unless there is a disconnect on the far side, or the occurrence of an error in the system, you cannot hang-up on a call that is on hold.

Start by reviewing the disconnect code and terminating side on the CUCM CDR...  that's where I would start.

-Sean

Sean, thanks for your reply. I am able to duplicate this so I know the caller does not hang up.

Agent gets call. Agent does a consult transfer to anybody. When the agent disconnects from the consult the Workflow is triggered off of that "End Of Call"