Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX / Finesse

Francois Lieuze
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've got 2 questions about UCCX and Cisco Finesse, anf I hope you can help me.

1) Is there any way (Gadget...) to alert (something like a popup) an agent when he is "Not Ready" for too long. Agents fortget to change their state, as usual...

2) The CUCM and UCCX are on a central site and the agents are in a remote site. If the link between the 2 sites is lost, there will be no agent left. Is there a way to detect that kind of situation in the script ? I tried to check the number of logged agent but obviously it's not working. I found an article which evokes a fixed session timeout of 24 hours (!!!), does it mean it takes 24 hours to the UCCX to know that an agent has just loose the network ?

Thank you in advance !

Regards,

François LIEUZE

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

1) 2Ring has a few gadgets for Finesse and I think one of them has the feature to monitor state and alert on it.  Check them out: https://www.2ring.com/contact-centers/gadgets-for-cisco-finesse/

2) Checking for logged in Agents is good.  In my experience it takes ~2 minutes for UCCX to notice that a connection has been lost to the Agent's Finesse desktop.

You could additionally include a central telephone number that a branch manager could call via their cell phone, to flip the call center into an emergency/alternate routing mode.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

1) 2Ring has a few gadgets for Finesse and I think one of them has the feature to monitor state and alert on it.  Check them out: https://www.2ring.com/contact-centers/gadgets-for-cisco-finesse/

2) Checking for logged in Agents is good.  In my experience it takes ~2 minutes for UCCX to notice that a connection has been lost to the Agent's Finesse desktop.

You could additionally include a central telephone number that a branch manager could call via their cell phone, to flip the call center into an emergency/alternate routing mode.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

1) I will check all those gadgets to find if one of it can do the job.

2) I tried to unplug the PC and the IP Phone of an agent, they were still shown as "not ready" in the supervisor desktop after 10 min. I will try to debug the script to see if the value of the variable. If it doesn't work, do you think I can open a TAC case about that ?