Helpful
Replies

UCCX Hold Music

james.grieve21
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

We are running a UCCX 10.6 system.

I am having trouble editing hold music, we have some free audio to use but when I edit it to the 15 seconds and 30 second I need I can not get it to match the 64kbps bit rate Wav file that is required (saves as 128kbps).

I have followed on the right format to save the file in but when I upload it all you hear is static and not the audio I uploaded. I have been using Audacity to complete this. Can anyone recommend better software or advise where I may be going wrong?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I use GoldWave software to change format of audio files for CUE, CUC, UCCX etc and it always works fine.

Suresh

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I use GoldWave software to change format of audio files for CUE, CUC, UCCX etc and it always works fine.

Suresh

Thanks this software worked!!!

Good to know that James, please mark this thread as "Answered" for other's convenience.

Suresh

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use inbuilt Windows Sound Recorder if you are running MS Windows XP. In case Windows 7 or later, then you can download the same from web. Below are the prompt specs:

Bit rate :64 kbps
Audio Sample Size : 8 bit
Channel : 1 mono
Audio Sample rate : 8 khz
Audio Format : CCIT - u -Law

Regards

Deepak

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8
I use Wavepad by NCH software. It does everything I need and is very easy to use. http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/