Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx how to prevent user from interupt prompot

concord_83
Level 1
Level 1

dear all

i wana ask question regarding uccx script , i designed script on it get digit string , i put inot it prompot long and i want user to listen to it and after it finish the function can accept user digits inputs , i tried no interupt with no barg in and flush input to no and to yes what can i do to do this

5 Replies 5

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

You'll want to change the interruptable option on the step to "No", similar to what you see below.

HTH

Tanner

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

thx for your reply , this i did before but iam talking in get digit string , it succeed in no interuption but is seems store the user input before finishing ,

i will summary the script step here

my script tell if you know the extension press it now or for 1 (options 1) 2 (option2) ands so on and finally 0 for call center help

so if the user input through the prompot plays although no interupt but it store the digit tell the end may go to extension by wrong for example user press 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and it matches internal extension although user want option 1

this is my issue

Try setting "Flush Input Buffer" to Yes.

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

i already tried it this what makes me open this discussion not succed also

Move the prompt to a play prompt step before the get digit string step. Set this to Interruptible - No.

Then in get digit string where you're expecting input, play an empty wav file.

Brian