Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Wondering if it is possible for agents to have a group chat feature into Agent Desktop. Right now Agent Supervisor can "chat" multiple agents at one time. But it is not possible for the reverse scenario, where 1 agent wants to chat multiple agents...

Helllo,Does anyone have an idea how to integrate UCCX 8.5 Premium with OTRS (Open-source Ticket Request System)?I need to have system that opens ticket automatilly when agent answers the call.I am new in UCCX so I do not even know where to begin... S...

SvetomirS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a dilemma which I have fallen victim of before and wish to avoid.During pre-stage I've built a CUCM 8 and UCCX 8 cluster.I created End Users accounts in CUCM and used these for the UCCX AppAdmin.This works fine for now,  however we plan to mig...

I have a user variable which will have the agentID of the person who answered a call. Is it possible to extract the agentID from the user variable and save it as a string. Also, is it possible to read a string variable and store it as a User variable...

Hi All,We want to map ANI (for a specified caller) to a particular agent so how we can achieve this ?One way is to use hardcoding in script but what we can do if we have many such callers ?? Database can be another way but we want something like xml ...

Can you help in describing these ICM log files. I want to know what is these files for and which log file stores which data .        : et        : hsl        : mds        : mis        : nm        : nmm        : opc        : pgag        : pim1        ...