cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX in Partial Service

dgonzalez1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I have a customer with a cluster of two UCCX servers, one of them is in partial service:

Captura5.JPG

In uccx serviciability, for that UCCX2 server, I found that it is due to Unified CM Telephony Subsystem:

Captura2.JPG

(It is the only one in this state)

In RTMT I found that, for server 2, seems to be an error with a trigger:

Captura.JPG

So, I tried to do a Unified CM Telephony Data Synchronization and it gives an error for that trigger:

Captura3.JPG

However, this trigger it says can not be created is already present and registered in CM:

Captura4.JPG

(In fact, UCCX1 is not having this inconsistency).

I also performed a JTAPI Resync, I restarted Cisco Unified CCX Engine, and Cisco DRF Master (this last one because I found it was stopped in UCCX2). I also restarted Cisco CTIManager in CUCM.

DBreplication and UCCX dbreplication seems to be fine from UCCX2:

PING DB/RPC/ REPL. Replication REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME IP ADDRESS (msec) DbMon? QUEUE Group ID (RTMT) & DB Status
----------- ---------- ------ ------- ----- ----------- ------------------
SS10622 172.20.101.28 0.350 Y/Y/Y 0 (g_2) (2) Setup Completed
SS10623 172.20.100.28 0.015 Y/Y/Y 0 (g_4) (2) Setup Completed

admin:utils uccx dbreplication status
SERVER ID STATE STATUS QUEUE CONNECTION CHANGED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
g_ss10622_uccx 1 Active Connected 0 Mar 4 20:33:44
g_ss10623_uccx 2 Active Local 0

But after all that, it keeps showing that error for that trigger and the server stays en partial service.

Does anybody have any other suggestion?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you checked the permissions and password on the AXL account that CCX uses to talk to CUCM? If it is just the one trigger that is generating the error, pull up the full config for the trigger in CCX and the config for the CTI route point in CUCM side by side to see if you can spot the different.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Have you checked the permissions and password on the AXL account that CCX uses to talk to CUCM? If it is just the one trigger that is generating the error, pull up the full config for the trigger in CCX and the config for the CTI route point in CUCM side by side to see if you can spot the different.

Thanks Elliot. I don't think it is related to the AXL account because, as you say, it is the only trigger showing this error. However, I compared both cofigurations as you suggested and I foud there is a spelling error in the Device Name for this trigger between cucm and uccx. The correct one is on the cucm, so I should correct the one on the uccx, but it is greyed out and doesn't allow me to modify it. Should I delete and create it again?

Tanks.

It is up to you if you really care how it is spelled in CUCM. If you can't edit it then deleting it from CCX and then recreating it is your only option. That does mean you would need to do that during a time when that application can be out of service (briefly). CCX will complain if they don't match, and that would bother me.

Ok, deteleting and recreating the trigger worked! Now both servers are IN SERVICE.

(I also had to delete CTI route point and DN in CUCM first, in order to avoid conflict).

Thank you, Elliot!