Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX (IP IVR) DRS: Multiple backups in a single scheduling slot

andrea.pace
Level 1
Level 1

I to all,

we have an UCCE environment with 4 IP IPVRs 10.6 in standalone configuration; the problem is that often the DRS process creates more than one backup, one after the other. And all without any errors. On repository I can see all the correct files for the number of backups I set in "Backup Device". It is a very strange behavior.

From History page I can see, as I reported in attacched screenshot, that the second process starts after few seconds from the end of the first and so on...

From logs I don't see any strange things around the end of the first process and the start of the second.

SFTP server is freefdtp.

This happens on all 4 IP IVR.

Has anyone ever seen such behavior?

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

8 Replies 8

Anoop Krishnan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Andrea, 

I could see that the backup has been set to weekly, did you choose the number of days of the week, when the backup should occur?

Regards, 
Anoop

Hi Anoop,

yes, the backup is scheduled on tuesday at midnight.
As you can see, on april 11st, the scheduler has run for five times!!

The problem may be in the time? Maybe I can try to set a different scheduling time...

What do you think about?

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

You could try to edit the backup schedule to a different time and have a check, if this occurs again, or you can create a new schedule.

Regards, 

Anoop

Hi Anoop,

if it works good we have found a little bug :)

I'll update this thread soon.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Andrea

Hi Anoop,

very fast my update: one of the four IP IVR was yet scheduled at 01:00:00 but with the same problem :(.

Any suggestion?

Thx again,

Andrea

Have you found a solution? 

I have this issue on UCCX 10.5.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi Julijana,

I'm sorry but I thought I had answered... probably my session was expired and the post went lost in the network :(
Yes I resolved the problem rescheduling at 02:15!!
Yes, it is very strange but now I have one only backup at every schedule.
I suggest you, after you correct/add schedule, to restart the drs services (local and master).
In some of my servers, the old schedulation remained active even after I deteled it!
Have a great day,
Andrea

Hi Andrea, 

Thanks for sharing this!

Regards, 

Julijana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: