Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Manual Back up

Sanoop N V
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm trying to take the manual back of UCCX by logging in to UCCX server remotely using the RDP but not getting the back up now option .

Highly appreciate if someone can help on this...

UCCX Version:7.0(1)SR05

Thanks

San

4 Replies 4

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Are you trying to backup from Appadmin?

In appadmin, log in as an administrator, go to tools -> backup and restore and select 'Backup Now' from the menu on the left. Be sure to set up a valid backup location by using the 'Backup Storage Location' setting.

Brian

Yes Brain... but i am not getting back up now option. I logged in to server using RDP.

Warm Regards,

San

You cannot be logged in via Terminal Services or remotely via AppAdmin to get the Backup Now option. Login with VNC or via the console, open AppAdmin on the server and you should see that option.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update. I am getting back now option on a different UCCX server by logging using RDP and then opening the AppAdmin Page. However for this server i am not getting.

My main issue is not that.The scheduled back up gets failed. When i checked the MVCD logs didn't find any back_fail error but i can see the password used to connect is the old passwod. Recently the password of backup server is changed.

Eventhough i updated the passord in the back up device page it is not getting saved as the logs shows the old password..

Then i tried to update the password by using the CET command and in the Archive.Config and restared the UCCX engine.

That also didn't help. It is still showing the old password in logs.

Please help on this...

Warm Regards,

San