Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Im running CUIC 8.0 premium and I get the following error when I try to import my own exported reports and cisco's report files (the files are xml):"Import could not be completed: Unexpected error. This has been logged in the server logs. Please c...

Hi everyone,in ccx 8.5, How do i do to create a file into script? and obviosly it stores some custom information. I know that i can read a xml file but i haven´t found any info about stream of files with ccx editor. I want store some information into...

dearswe are running IPCCE 7.1.4 CCM 4.2.3 CVP 3.1 and CTIOS 7.1.4 (no vxml server) H.323 wih GK, we have a requirement which is : customer called the CC and handled by agent after the call finished the agent should transfer the customer to an IVR sur...

luai by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We wants to upgrade from 8.5 to 8.5(1)SU1.After check the web page in cisco we found many upgrades files, so I confuse wich one use and if I need to use all, in which order. Also the readme file ciscouccx.851SU1RecMonFixes.cop.sgn said this mus...

Hello All,I am not sure If I am using the right term here. I am stuck with a new requirement raised by the customer. PLease help me with this.There are to groups of agents L1 and L2. whenever a support call comes in, it should go to the agents in the...

Hey All,Just a quick one i'm hoping. I'm trying to develop a script that places callers into the Queued branch for the CSQ Select Resource step but will give an option exit the Queue if * is pushed at any time. My question is how would i go about doi...

Hi All,We have this very frequent problem of CAd getting logged out for all agents at a site but there is no problem with the ongoing calls. MIVR Logs shows Reason code as 32765 which points to Connection down. But the agents are using Cisco IP commu...

I have upgraded the OS image to 2003 1.5a SR19, and installed the UCCX 7.0(2) yesterday, everything seems fine. But when I use the icd.aef by system default, the call routes between agents, and agent do not anwser, the call will be dropped automatica...

I am having a weird recording issue os out UCCX 7 (7.01-SR05) and wanted to see if anyone else may have experienced this. We have an agent that has been recording correctly for the past 6 months since we upgraded. All of a sudden a week ago the recor...

Dear Gents,I have a question regarding contact center, let’s start with the existing scenario:There is a simple contact center script with multiple menu options for the caller to choose one of them let’s say, 1 ènew subscription, 2 è complains, ….etc...