Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX not auto fallback

Phuong Pham
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have 2 UCCX 11.5 node in HA deployment. UCCX 1 is in master status and UCCX 2 is slave status. when link between 2 node down, each mode was already the master and work fine separately. But when link is restored, UCCX 2 not auto fallback to slave mode. 

At this time, UCCX 1 can ping to UCCX 2 and UCCX 2 can ping to UCCX 1. But when stand UCCX 2 check in UCCX servicebility --> Tool --> Control Center-Network Service --> server: UCCX 1, all service status are OUT_OF_SERVICE.

Restart Cisco Unified CCX Engine but this issue still happended.

Reboot UCCX 2, when UCCX up again, it is in slave mode. 

Do you know reason of this issue and how to fix this without reboot UCCX 2?

Thankyou,

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How long was your system in "Island Mode"? As per Cisco documentation unless it's been 4 days or over the convergance should happen automatically, see:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/design/guide/UCCX_BK_DF6A995E_00_design-guide/UCCX_BK_DF6A995E_00_design-guide_appendix_0110.html

If the Island mode occurs for more than four days, DB replication between the nodes will be broken and will need to be reestablished from Unified CCX Administration web interface when the WAN link is restored.

Hi Chris Deren,

It's been only 1hour. But i think when reprocude issue, i can try reestablished DB replication. Let me know how to do this?

And any suggest about reason of issue?

Thanks,