Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,How do I restrict supervisors’ privileges in UCCX?For example, I do not want supervisors to listen to agent’s call and not to barge into agent’s call.Please assistance me with this.Thank you in advanceRegards,Syed

@Syed by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, UCCX: 10.6.1.11001-31 I need to add some new Reson Codes into Cisco Desktop Workflow Admin, and was wondering if these should wait to be added during afterhours. Or if changes can be safely made while the Callcenter is open and taking call...

Hi all, does anyone have installed uccx 11.6 in production. what is your experiance?i have CCX 11.5.1SU1 in production and am hitting the below bugCSCve59882 : UCCX: Last Agent 'Not Ready' State Is Set By Finesse Server When Agent Goes Off-Hookthis i...

rockym by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please has anyone sucessfully deployed UCCE 115 using VVB? can you please share your gateway config.. i have building 115 lab with VVB every component done and configured ok . however i am a bit "Confused"on the ingress gateway config .. I am so used...

Hello Team, I want help to get exact number of calls that are abandoned in skill group while queuing. Can I use the value of RouterCallsAbandQ  from the table Skill_Group_Interval ? What is the best way to get this data ? Thank you 

We found Client cannot login to Finesse, The error show "Invalid ID or Password"but as check in Event Viewer -> Application logs on AWHD Server show error in below. SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c, state 14 while establishing a conne...

I'm pretty new to Uccx scripting and I'm pretty confused. I created a HolidayCheck routine that works perfectly on is own. I have a boolean variable that is set to true whenever today is a holiday. I'm trying to call that Script from my main Call Cen...