Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE script flow

dan_gudila
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

can  someone please help me,  there is a new client we would like to create new script flow,  what i gathered so far i need to:

1- Create a dn in cucm

2- assign ddi to dn

3- assign pg user to the dn

4- map dialled dumber to a call type

5- associate call type to a script

is this correct?

also what is the difference between trunk number (dnis)and label in icm? do they have to be matched.  i read cisco docs but i could not understand it.

many thanks

2 Replies 2

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

The topic is vast then what you are trying to do above.

before we can help you out, the very first what you have to it draft a call flow.

later decide the ingress point from where call is going to enter into the UCCE system(through CVP or through CUCM CTI RP) and later where the call is destined for(UCCE agent or some other destination )?

Thanks Chintan,  using translation routing with IP IVR,  through CUCM CTI RP,  it is destined to an agent,  found what i am looking for here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/confusion-call-for-call-flow-between-ipivr-and-icm/m-p/2909294

Looked at this excellent explanation, 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/what-is-the-event-flow-in-translation-routes-to-ip-ivr/m-p/529475

When the ICM returns a translation route label to the routing client, it also sends a message directly to the Peripheral Gateway (PG) at the targeted peripheral. This message alerts the PG that a call will be arriving that requires route translation and contains the following information:

These part are unclear:

• The trunk group on which the call will arrive and the DNIS value associated with it.  what is the purpose of the trunk and where the dnis coming from,  is it the cti route point that the call was initiated with or is it from the translation route explorer label seetings?

• A label to be used by the PG to determine the ultimate skill target of the call,  How ICM get the skill targer with label

many thanks