cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx partial state

conie saga
Level 1
Level 1

what is the meaning of uccx in partial state ?

Does uccx in Partial Service means the database is corrupted ? or it is something related to uccx services itself ?

Our uccx 10.5.1 cluster (one pub & one sub) both are in partial state, can i take its backup & restore in fresh installation ? Will it help to fix partial state problem ?

My CTI Ports, RP all are registered & working fine.

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which service is in partial state? If telephony services then this is most commonly caused by miconfigured/misaligned cti ports/route points or bad script. You need to review MIVR logs for clues by searching word "partial" in the log.

Chris

Telephony subsystem is in partial state.

So i should look on cti ports/route points to fix and no need for fresh installation.. right ?

What you should look for is reasons for partial service in the MIVR log that you need to pull from the server. You can attempt data sync under telephony subsystem. Fresh install might fix it if you really want to go that route, but make sure you delete all CCX references from CUCM if you do that, i.e. cti ports, cti route points.

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Conie,

If CM Telephony is partial then login in RTMT Tool at the bottom click on Cisco unified CCX

then Click to CUCM Telephony Data-->Summary  you will come to know which CTI Port/Trigger is having the problem , the same Trigger/port in route plan report on CUCM. If you found any mis-configuration then correct it .

Its harmless CM telephony does not have any role in UCCX database. you can easily take DRS backup

Regards

Ravi