cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Passowrd for System Call Tracking Tool User:

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We have a UCCX Environment with Wall Board Integrated and also database integrated with it.

I want to use the Cisco RTMT Analysis Manager features for tracing calls. After reading through documents we found that we need to set the password for uccxsct user to enable the call repository.

I don't know the password for any of the existing users like uccxhruser  etc used for wallboard and other integrations.

What is the default password for uccxsct user, Is there a way to retrieve the password ?

What will be impact of reset this password. [ I don't want to break any wallboard or other integrations ]

Thanks

Haris

1 Reply 1

Hi Haris,

in the UCCX under Tools -> Password Management you can only set the Password for Wallboard Users or SCT User. If you lost the Password, you can only set a new on.

If the Wallboards are using the correct Wallboard User, you can change the Password for the SCT User without breaking anything.

If you reset the Password for SCT User, other Applications, which using this user, i don't know anyone, have to be populated with the new Password.

Kind regards,

Benjamin