Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - rename and upload silence prompt script

Raymond Choi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me on how I can do this or if there's another option.

What Im trying to achieve is a script where users can record and upload prompt X which is referenced by another script and heard by callers. When they don't want callers to hear prompt X anymore they can  "Delete" the prompt but in actual fact, a pre-made prompt with a split second of silence will be renamed to prompt X and uploaded in its location. I want the caller to be able to select "Delete" opposed to having to record a split second of silence each time they want to remove the prompt.

Im also trying to avoid using Call Subflow/XML checks as there's potentially prompt X, Y, Z, A,B.....etc

Currently on UCCX 8.0(2)su4, CUCM 7.1.5.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Firstly, have a prompt recorded with just silence. Lets call it "SilenceFor2Seconds.wav"

Create document variable, dSilentPrompt

Set dSilentPrompt = P[SilenceFor2Seconds.wav]

Upload dSilentPrompt as whatever destination you'd like.

I've attached a screen shot for the visually inclined.

HTH

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Firstly, have a prompt recorded with just silence. Lets call it "SilenceFor2Seconds.wav"

Create document variable, dSilentPrompt

Set dSilentPrompt = P[SilenceFor2Seconds.wav]

Upload dSilentPrompt as whatever destination you'd like.

I've attached a screen shot for the visually inclined.

HTH

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Thanks Tanner, I've configured it as you have described and it functions as required.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Ray

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: