Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX report for call details when call hit the option in the script

Vinod Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I have UCCX 9.1 Scripts running with menu options.

is there any report on UCCX or CUCM which provide information like

1. calling number, called number

2. which option is opted by user in the menu

Please suggest me

Regards,

Vinod

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Vinod, it is true that if you use Set Enterprise Call Info step before the Select Resource step then agent will be able to see the required variables on their CAD or Finesse Desktop along with the ability of you being able to run the Call Custom Variables Report for those variables as well. In case, if the call is not delivered to agent and directly going out to PSTN you might still be able to do the reporting on them provided you capture it and play with the script, you can at least give it a try and see if it works

Simply under the Switch step, on option 7 that sends the call out to PSTN use Set step in the successful branch of Call Redirect step to define the value e.g. Set Destination == "PSTN" wherein Destination is a string type variable and then map this Destination variable against Call Variable 1, 2 etc and then use a Goto step right after the Set step to send the call to a Set Enterprise Call Info step (this will be different than what you are using for agent of course, simply label it as Set Enterprise (Non Agent) followed by an End step and let the script terminate that way

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

Vinod, find attached a Sample script wherein I am transferring a call directly to a DN, no Select Resource nothing at all whatsoever and I am able to pull the report as well for the Call Peripheral Variable 1 that I am setting against the XferDestination variable

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

1. There are several reports on CCX that supply this info. One example would be the Detailed Call by Call CCDR report.

2. If you want to know which callers selected which option, you would need to use a 'Set Enterprise Contact Info' step in your scripts to write data into Custom Variable1-10, Caller Entered Digits, or Account Number. These variables are stored in the DB with the call. You can then export the call results using teh Call Custom Variables report, or a custom one to incorporate other data or summarise it.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron, will test and get back to you

Hi Aaron,

In the UCCX script customer is using the switch step, not menu for the option and if they press 7 the call will be redirected to the PSTN number, by using the set enterprise info we will get report only when the call is hitting the agent .

Any Idea how to get the report when call is redirected to PSTN when user press option in switch step?

Regards,

Vinod

Vinod, it is true that if you use Set Enterprise Call Info step before the Select Resource step then agent will be able to see the required variables on their CAD or Finesse Desktop along with the ability of you being able to run the Call Custom Variables Report for those variables as well. In case, if the call is not delivered to agent and directly going out to PSTN you might still be able to do the reporting on them provided you capture it and play with the script, you can at least give it a try and see if it works

Simply under the Switch step, on option 7 that sends the call out to PSTN use Set step in the successful branch of Call Redirect step to define the value e.g. Set Destination == "PSTN" wherein Destination is a string type variable and then map this Destination variable against Call Variable 1, 2 etc and then use a Goto step right after the Set step to send the call to a Set Enterprise Call Info step (this will be different than what you are using for agent of course, simply label it as Set Enterprise (Non Agent) followed by an End step and let the script terminate that way

Regards

Deepak

Deepak, It is not working without the agent

I have added new phone to the CUCM and redirected call to this phone, captured the called number and phone DN in the variables and used in set enterprise info set as call variables 1,2 and run the custome call vriable report but no data in call variable 1 and 2

In the script we are using " call redirect" step to forward the call to PSTN.

For testing

1. Redirected the call to the phone and checked the stock report " custom call variables" , no data for call variables 1,2

2. Created a new user and assigned IPCC extension, tested script without login as agent , now can see the data in the stock report " custom call variables"

Please find the attched screenshot

Vinod, find attached a Sample script wherein I am transferring a call directly to a DN, no Select Resource nothing at all whatsoever and I am able to pull the report as well for the Call Peripheral Variable 1 that I am setting against the XferDestination variable

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Its working fine now

In the Set step i was using both variable and values as variables but now after hard coding the value to PTSN number , it is working Thanks a lot for your great support !!

Best regards, Vinod

Glad that it worked Vinod and thanks for making the correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

Vinod,

Do you know how to include report that will show the destination of the transferred call ?

THANK YOU, after hours of beating my head up against a wall this sample script set me straight. The biggest thing that I had to change from the below link was that I had to apply the Set Enterprise Call Info beneath EVERY Set option. With that I am now getting all my options. Deepak, thank you for this.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/212485-configure-uccx-to-show-options-selected.html

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Refer to below thread wherein I created a script for the customer with similar requirement that you have. Once the required information/variables had been captured in the script using the Set Enterprise Call Info step, simply run the Call Custom Variables report as suggested by Aaron to get the required report.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12951736/csq-name-display

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak, will test and get back to you