cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX script editor to work over VPN.

alexgrinberg
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Call you please let me know what ports required to be open for UCCX script editor to work over VPN.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is 6999 that you will need to open up for CCX Editor to work over VPN. Refer below for complete Port Utilization table on UCCX:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/maintain_and_operate/guide/UCCX_BK_UAC60444_00_uccx-operations-guide-106/UCCX_BK_UAC60444_00_uccx-operations-guide-106_appendix_0101.html

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is 6999 that you will need to open up for CCX Editor to work over VPN. Refer below for complete Port Utilization table on UCCX:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/maintain_and_operate/guide/UCCX_BK_UAC60444_00_uccx-operations-guide-106/UCCX_BK_UAC60444_00_uccx-operations-guide-106_appendix_0101.html

Regards

Deepak

Looks like more then just 6999.

I believe below ports need to be open as well.

Listener (Process or Application Protocol)Listener Protocol and PortRemote Device (Process or Application Protocol)Remote Protocol and PortTraffic directionPurpose

System Service

TCP 7

Editor

Bidirectional

- Echo for Editor

- ICM Controller

CVD

TCP 6999

Engine, Tomcat, CVD, and Editor

Bidirectional

RMI Port

Tomcat

TCP 8443

Bidirectional

DB access via SOAP; Tomcat forwards the SOAP request to AXL

Tomcat (HTTPS)

TCP 8443

Client Browser

Bidirectional

- Client browser trying to access any of the Administration interfaces or User Options interface

- Web services client using RTMT, configuration APIs, and mobile supervisor applications

tpapaioannou
Level 1
Level 1

I also found the Empheral port are important.

• Added TCP ports 32768 ~ 61000
  • Also needed 6999, 8443

Opening them fixed my issue after increasing the debug logging (changed everything in the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\wfavvid_1251\properties\system.MEDT.txt" to "=true") and also seeing the ports not connecting through CurrPorts