Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script With TTS

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Experts,

Could you please have a look at the attached script and let me know what I am doing wrong?

A caller calls into the organization and is prsented with a menu to chose from:

Option "9" is to change the language to English and * will present the caller with the option to enter the first name and last name and then the script transfers the call to the extension.

Everything works fine with the default language which is French. Caller presses 9 to change the language to English, an English prompt  is played asking the caller to press * for Directory. The problem starts here. After dialing *, no English prompt is played but if the caller enters the first and last name of the user the right extension is mapped and the call is transfered to the correct extension.

We are using:

UCCX 10.6

Nuance Vocalizer 4.0

All prompts are uploaded in respective folders (French and Enlish) in UCCX

Note:

there is no issue with the Vocalizer as ther're two other applications using it and works perfecty well in both languages (Frech and English).

I went through th script million times but don't seem to be able to find the problem.

I am sure it take few minutes for you guys to locate where the problem is and take me out of this nightmare :-)

Thanks in advance,

MK

0 Replies 0