Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX scripting. DB Write step error.

li007il89
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I created datasource in my UCCX Administration page. I tested connection and all worked fine.

I started to create UCCX script. I added DB write step but my Data Source Name drop-down list is empty. I clicked Refresh Database Schema, but it didn't help. I can't write anything in my SQL database.

I will very appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you in advance!!!

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you click on Refresh Database Schema, does it give any error message or just comes blank. Also, can you try specifying the port number like below test the connection and then check:

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://<IPAddressOrHostName>:1433/DBName

Please do a utils diagnose test from the UCCX CLI and ensure that forward and reverse look up entries are working fine for the UCCX server. You can also try adding the entry of IP Address and FQDN of UCCX server/s in the host file of the PC on which CCX Editor is installed by going in below location:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Trying CCX Editor on a different PC will also be an option.

Regards

Deepak

Mark Grace
Level 1
Level 1

You should see schema files populating into C:\Program Files (x86)\wfavvid_<CCXversion>\schema if you're successfully connecting to the DB.

Try using FQDN and potentially a port number (e.g. jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://cc-sql.domain.com:1433/SQMDB).

But Calabrio is going to like that you're trying to write to their QM database.  That won't be supported - you need to use their APIs if you're trying to attach things like metadata to recordings/contacts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: