Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scripting - Queueing

ajacob333
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm new to UCCX Scripting. I have a script that waits for the next available agent. If no agent is available, the user hears a prompt that says, "Thank you for holding...please press 1 to leave a voicemail or continue to hold."  The user hears Music On Hold for 30 seconds, and it reloops. But while the user is hearing the moh, if the user presses 1, nothing happens. I want the user to be able to press 1 at anytime to go straight to voicemail especially during the Music On Hold.  Here's how my script looks:

Label: queueloop

Menu - play prompt that says, "Thank you for holding...please press 1 for voicemail"

Go to voicemail - if 1 is pressed

Timeout - (default)

Unsuccessful - (default)

Call Hold

Delay - 30 seconds

Call Unhold

-Go to queueloop

Any ideas????

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

phampson
Level 1
Level 1

You need to play the music from a wave file (play prompt) and make sure barge is set to yes (default).   The call hold step is just like putting a call on hold on your phone.  If someone hits a button while you have them on hold, you won't hear it.  Neither does UCCX.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

phampson
Level 1
Level 1

You need to play the music from a wave file (play prompt) and make sure barge is set to yes (default).   The call hold step is just like putting a call on hold on your phone.  If someone hits a button while you have them on hold, you won't hear it.  Neither does UCCX.

Thanks phampson for your reply. I removed the MOH and took my 3:30 music on hold wave file and split it into seven 30 second clips and then uploaded them to the Call Center. Then I completely modified the script where during the first MOH the user hears the first 30 second clip using the MENU function in the CCX Editor , then it hears a prompt saying, "thank you for holding...please wait for the next available agent.", and then it plays the second 30 second clip, and so on and so forth.

This allowed me to press 1 at anytime to go directly to the voicemail  - I used the Menu function for each 30 second clip.