cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scripting

josjackson
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for someone with UCCX Scripting knowledge.  I have a small script im trying to create.  Call comes in welcome prompt, menu with two options.  One input goes to two skills and the other input goes to another one.  Need to queue if no agent is availble.  Everything is done except the scripting part.  HELP...i have a personal webex that I can use to share screens.  TIGHT Deadline...last minute migrations and only have 7 hours to complete this...ive been at this for 13 hours now...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andreas Stuber
Level 4
Level 4

Joseph,

We sell professional services such as CCX scripting and would have engineers available that could assist you via Webex immediately. Ping me via WebexTeams or email (my ID is andreas.stuber@expertflow.com).

Regards,

Andreas

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marchlam
Level 1
Level 1

Would you like to help :)

Andreas Stuber
Level 4
Level 4

Joseph,

We sell professional services such as CCX scripting and would have engineers available that could assist you via Webex immediately. Ping me via WebexTeams or email (my ID is andreas.stuber@expertflow.com).

Regards,

Andreas

A_
Level 1
Level 1
why u don't show the script so we can help?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: