Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scripting

herbcampbell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me why the attached script is not working. The generated prompt is supposed to say your estimatedwait time is X minutes. where x = the amount of time the caller is supposed to be waiting in the queue prior to being attended to. Everythig is working on the script except the integer is not being injected into script . I am only hearing your estimated wait time is   minutes. It hsould at least say a negative value.

Thanks.

Herb 

3 Replies 3

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

Herb,

As far as I can tell, your script looks fine.

Have you done a reactive debug to see what the value of waittimeinteger is when your call is in queue?

Have you tried different generator types, like phone number or credit card number? It shouldn't make any difference but it might be worth a try.

I'm in a UCCE/ICM environment so I can't test your script to see what the value of waittimeinteger is for myself or try the different generator types.

Bill

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where are you defining the value of CSQ?? I cannot see in the script however since you have defined this variable as a parameter you can can set the option from UCCX Administration page as well. Check if you are defining the value in CCX Administration or not. In case, if you are not then do it and that should fix the issue.

In case, if you have defined the value in CCX Administration at the application level still it is not working then I am guessing the value is coming as negative (you can check this during reactive debug) and probably you will then need to use an If condition to handle this effectively. Attached is a modified version of script, test and check

Regards

Deepak

Deepak,

The Csq is defined as a parameter and the value is defined in UCCX admin page but the minutes value is not being pronounced. I will upload the modified script and try it out later . Thanks.

Herb