cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx second node

matee
Level 1
Level 1

I have two uccx, if I need to switch trigger/finesse of agents to second node, what the procedures I need to do to switch to secondary node, do I need to stop CCX Engine that's enough, or there are some steps I need to follow ;

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you need to switch node on triggers/applications and Finesse - restarts the engine service.

In only you need all you agent to the other node restart Finesse service. (and you triggers/applications will still run on the masterengine node)

From you question "if I need to switch trigger/finesse of agents to second node" - restart the engine

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Stop / restart the node should do the failover.

Remember that calls in queue in the system is dropped when you do that.

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

I don't want to reboot server, is it possible to restart/stop services will be enough on primary server? or only the stepsis to reboot server?

Restart the Engine service is enough (No need to reboot)

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1724659032707.png

The icon should turn to s - after the restart of the service

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

From version 12 you can just restart the finesse service , and the failover will also happend (If only finesse has to swith node)

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

matee
Level 1
Level 1

I have version 12.0, so i need to restart ccx engine + finesse service or only finesse service? I didn't get your point (If only finesse has to swith node)

If you need to switch node on triggers/applications and Finesse - restarts the engine service.

In only you need all you agent to the other node restart Finesse service. (and you triggers/applications will still run on the masterengine node)

From you question "if I need to switch trigger/finesse of agents to second node" - restart the engine

Thanks, Thomas G. J.