Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have noticed that when a call comes in to UCCX the ANI that shows up in CDATA is that of the Unity connection port instead of the outside caller id. I do have the service parameter in call manager that states "Display Original Calling Num...

hello everyone, i hope you are well.  In ECE 12.5, im triying to configure just one folder (not inbox) from an email address, this to be used from the retriever service.  Is this factible? Thanks in advaced.  Kind Regards. 

DobleV by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very basic question. Is is possible to rename the CVP VXML application (Deployable application) without having the Call Studio project ? Will it work if we just rename the folder? Actually I have an application deployed already and now I ju...

AliSyed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are using ECE for email and chat integration. We have configured business rules and workflow to receive emails, however now we want to be able to send email using the logged in mailboxany help appreciatedRegardsAmith

Hello ,we have webex CCE lab right now.I wanted to see how many agents available from CUIC , but I dont see any values . And I have admin rights as well.could anyone help me this what could be the reason . I have attached a screenshot also.

kavle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me design a sql query to get the abandoned calls while waiting on queue + the abandoned calls while ringing on Agent. I'm trying to use this query on UCCE 11. Also it would be very beneficial to to include the caller ANI in the quer...

Hi all, I have Enterprise Chat & Email running on version 11.6. It is using the Database Cluster of the customer. Now I need to change the hostname of the external database in my ECE configuration. Does anyone of you know if this is possible? I canno...

Hello, I need your help regarding obtaining some values from a JSON array in UCCX? Here is a JSON file example:{  "took": 252,  "timed_out": false,  "hits": {    "total": {      "value": 1,      "relation": "eq"    },    "hits": [      {        "_sou...

tomc101010_0-1679311799800.png