cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX SQL Query For Current Logged in Agents on a Certain Team

Joel Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a SQL Query that will help us see all current logged in agents for a specific teams? We are converting to UCCE from 3x UCCX clusters and were site gathering now. We have a bunch of different teams and we would like to perform SQL queries to gather this information. Queries we are interested are below.

1. SQL Query for outputting the current count of logged in agents for a specific team.
  2. SQL Query for outputting the current agent ID's of all logged in agents for a specific team.
  3. SQL Query for outputting the total count of configured agents for a specific team.

Any help with the following SQL Queries would be very helpful for us. I've been playing around with some queries but can't get the output I wanted.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

While I believe it would be possible for you to determine this information via SQL, I do not believe it is a good solution. The data stored on the Informix database is historical by nature, it does not necessarily contain 'current' information; that is not its purpose.

Add to that, constantly querying the UCCX database is not a good idea and should be avoided.

The data you're looking for simply isn't intended to be extract from the database. There exist undocumented interfaces to the UCCX that do provide this information, we utilize this in some of our software such as the Jabber Agent Wallboard with skilling interface.

Out of curiosity, how would you utilize this information?

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

I understand what you're saying about the Informix db. And to correct your assumption, we will not be constantly querying UCCX. We would run a couple things a couple times a week. 

Main reasons this would be helpful.

1. Since with UCCE you need a deployment vendor, we need to create scopes of works based on active agents. We have roughly 30ish call centers on our UCCX clusters ranging from 5 agents to 200 agents. They all run themselves differently, so we are working with a vendor to convert each call center, one at a time. I can get rough comparisons of how many agents are configured for a certain team, but not all them are actually agents. Someone at some point in time thought it would be good to configure all employees to have access to CAD and answer calls (for this one team). So there are roughly 580 agents configured, but only 200ish are active and only 140 are ever logged in at one time. We're just trying to pinpoint how much work will need to go into this conversion and gathering as much data as we can.
  2. I'm also running SQL queries to help clean up UCCX so when the vendor comes in to look at how things are currently configured, there will be less clutter in the system... Lets just say we are very few for our large infrastructure (like everyone out there) and we don't clean things up as often as we should.
  3. The appadmin can tell you a lot of things, but the SQL queries will help us get more accurate data. That's why everyone will probably see tons of posts about SQL questions. hah

Hopefully this makes sense for my motive of needing SQL queries. :) 

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, let me get this straight, do you want to collect information out of your UCCX system or you are planning to show these counters from the planned UCCE system?

G.

This is all data we want to collect out of UCCX.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: