cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Subflow Error - invalid null user prompt name

CrossBound
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UCCX script that is calling a subflow. Within the subflow script, it creates a prompt and then sends it as a menu for the current contact. For some reason, I'm running into an issue where the subflow fails. It rings, then says "I'm sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call".

I performed reactive debugging on the script that calls the subflow (don't see a way to debug the subflow). When the failure occurs in the subflow I get a pop up that says "Exception: invalid null user prompt name".

I've double checked that the prompts it should be playing exist in the prompt library, and I can't figure out what this error is trying to tell me.

Any ideas what might be going on? I'm happy to post whatever information would be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CrossBound
Level 1
Level 1

FYI, I was able to fix this issue. In regard to debugging, what I ended up doing was modifying the script a bit to allow me to use active debugging. I essentially used a java step and set some custom parameters that would normally be passed in and removed some steps that used the contact information. Not sure how to do an active debug session without modifying the script.

It turns out the issue was the prompt was dynamically being set and it happened to be getting set to null.

Respectfully

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

CrossBound
Level 1
Level 1

FYI, I was able to fix this issue. In regard to debugging, what I ended up doing was modifying the script a bit to allow me to use active debugging. I essentially used a java step and set some custom parameters that would normally be passed in and removed some steps that used the contact information. Not sure how to do an active debug session without modifying the script.

It turns out the issue was the prompt was dynamically being set and it happened to be getting set to null.

Respectfully